Manual Valve Opener for Flow Bench Testing
Performance Trends’ manual valve opener (part # PFA-VAU) lets you set the valve lift
for your flow bench testing. Features include:
- Rugged, clear anodized, billet aluminum construction. (Other colors
- Universal mount included, allows for valve angle adjustment from
approximately -10 to + 20 degrees (plenty for most any Head you will
encounter) and up to 1" travel.
- "Self Retracting" design. The dial indicator retracts when
you move it from one valve to another. Very convenient.
- Quik Retainer kit available (part # PFA-QR). Kit includes 4 Quik Retainers
(2 each of 2 different sizes) and 2 flow testing springs. Std kit
includes two 5/16" and two 11/32" Quik Retainers (8 mm and 3/8
also available). These retainers they also fit the radius groove stems
like GM LS valve). See below.
- 4 Valve option available. See below.
- Metric mm option available.
Universal mounting bracket is "4 way" adjustable. (Click image to enlarge it.)
Quik Retainer Kit shown part number PFA-QR. (Click image to enlarge it.)
4 Valve Adapter part number PFA-VAU4 (Click image to enlarge it.)
Mopar Adapter for BB and SB Mopar Wedge heads (and other heads with shaft
mounted rocker arms) PFA-VMA
for information on our Automatic valve opener.
Call 248-473-9230. Visa and Mastercard accepted.
Valve Opener has a limited 1 year warranty.